ATV, ORV, Boats and Snowmobile Information
The Calhoun County Recorder's Office issues ATV, ORV, boat and snowmobile registrations, titles and liens on titles. We also collect sales tax on casual boat sales. If you need assistance or have any questions, call 712-297-8121.

Starting July 1st, 2009 the Recorder's Office collects Sales Tax on all casual sales of ATVs, ORVs, Boats and Snowmobiles. As with all sales, the transactions require a Bill of Sale.