WHAT IS THE CARING HANDS CLOSET?
Early prenatal care, well-child exams, and healthy habits are all important factors for a healthy baby. The Closet seeks to improve the health of pregnant women, their babies and families by providing:
- An incentive to begin early prenatal care, well-child exams, and healthy behaviors.
- An opportunity for a family to participate in educational programs.
- Information and referrals to available community resources.
- Opportunity to shop at Closet using earned points.
The Closet is a community-based initiative to improve the health of pregnant women and their children by encouraging early prenatal care, well-child exams, and healthy behaviors.
CARING HANDS CLOSET STORE
- The Closet is stocked entirely by donations.
- The Closet only accepts new items.
- Each item is pre-marked with how many points it “costs”
- Merchandise changes and varies frequently. Items will not be saved for individuals. What you see is what you get.
HOW IS THE CARING HANDS CLOSET PROGRAM FUNDED?
We are a non-profit program.
The Closet is funded by:
- Donations from Individual Members in the Community
- Donations from Area Businesses
- Donations from Area Organizations
- Grant Monies Received
"Thank you" for supporting our program.
For more information contact Barb Riley.